Download Winmugen Marvel Characters

mugen roster completed




today I finished the ultra dream fighting program Mugen at
6/24/2007
11:45 AM
Man I had a great time collecting and now all I can do is marvel over this immaculate roster. I am very proud to present you my mugen roster 100% completed. do enjoy.

People who helped
BlackStryka

BMG 1.Freestylers:"don't stop the rock"
BMG 2.Connie:"funky little beat"

Download Mugen At:
http://unofficial-winmugen...


Mugen Intro




::What Is Mugen::
M.U.G.E.N is a 2D fighting game engine created by Elecbyte that lets you create your own characters and stages. Oriented more towards flexibility, making characters with M.U.G.E.N may initially seem a daunting task, but once you understand the basics, learning the rest of the tricks should come naturally.
You can control almost every aspect of the engine to suit your...


My Mugen Roster (Completed)




My M.U.G.E.N. Roster Of 01/04/07

My 31st Video! My Dream Fighting Game Has Come True! My MFJ Screenpack is now full of all the characters I like! With No DBZ (I Don't Like DBZ) and No MK Project Characters! It's Mostly All Capcom, SNK and Marvel Characters... In This Roster Video I'm Trying Out DoubleRes = 0 To See If The Videos Are Better Like This. If Someone PM's me tips about good...


My Mugen Roster (Completed)
My MFJ Screenpack is now full of all the characters I like! With No DBZ (I Don't Like DBZ) and No MK Project Characters! It's Mostly All Capcom, SNK and Marvel Characters... In This Roster Video I'm Trying Out DoubleRes = 0 To See If ...
Mugen Mega Starter Pack [Beat em' Up/1999]
Mugen 1.1 Winmugen 1.2 BrokenMugen Screenpack (can host about 700 characters) 2.Characters 2.1 Asura 120% (10 chars) 2.2 Darkstalkers (19 chars) 2.3 Guilty Gear XX (28 chars) 2.4 King of Fighters (79 chars) 2.5 Marvel and DC (38 chars) ...