Johnny Drama Quotes Entourage

The Gold Standard




If you a fan of Entourage then you'll need to check out The Gold Standard! http://www.cafepress.com/thegoldstandard
It has the best quotes on clothing from Ari Gold, Johnny Drama and the rest of the Entourage.


Entourage: Johnny Drama Quotes
Johnny Drama is a character on HBO's hit TV show "Entourage" played by the actor Kevin Dillion. Here are some of his most memorable quotes. read more | digg story. www.ListAfterList.com Making the Web a more useful place, ...
Q&A with Entourage writer/producer Rob Weiss
RW: The thing is Johnny Drama can be on any side of an argument. When I'm writing Drama, in a lot of ways, he reminds me of a member of my family because in my family, you will do anything to be in the argument. ...
Johnny Drama of ‘Entourage’ writes piece about awards season ...
The gospel according to Johnny Chase aka Johnny Drama:. The Emmy season is upon us and let me tell you, I won’t be getting much sleep. My publicist promised to wake me if I get the nod, but I’m not taking any chances on sleeping through ...
Entourage 4/1: Best Printable Line
E puts a stop to it, then the documentary cuts to a confessional from Johnny Drama, who predictably claims it was he who got with the actress. Turtle stars laughing (didn't it feel like a real laugh and not an acted laugh? ...
Episode 1: Quote of the Week
After three seasons and two Big Knish Awards, it's easy to default to Johnny Drama for Best Printable Line. In fact, it's almost surprising when he doesn't take home the weekly BPL honor. He's sort of like Tiger Woods at a major golf ...
JULY 19, 2007
Kevin Dillon as Johnny Drama (Entourage on HBO) Jeremy Piven as Ari Gold (Entourage on HBO) Neil Patrick Harris as Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother on CBS) Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute (The Office on NBC) ...
Entertainment and Computer Discussion :: Entourage Season 4
Then a week after that (Sunday, June 17), Entourage is back with the premiere of its twelve episode fourth season. My friends, get excited because that is a whole lotta Johnny Drama. ...
Riding the Coattails of Others
The Best Bushisms. Paris Hilton’s Many Boyfriends. Paris Hilton's cell vs. Hilton Paris rooms. Dirtiest Plays in Sports History. Absolute Worst Celebrities Alive. Entourage: Johnny Drama Quotes. Who is the Most Famous Williams? ...
Tribe Wins, Tribe Wins
... a win against the A’s on the Haren start as well. Victory! (As I quote Johnny Drama from Entourage, just got to say, first two episodes of this new arc are weak. I think I see Ari flying over the shark while the boys fire up a fattie)
The Ultimate Sports Quandary
He’s mixed martial arts’ reigning superstar, an athlete known by fight fans for his right hand to the jaw, and by your sister for scaring the wits out of Johnny Drama on HBO’s ‘Entourage’. Even your grandmother probably knows who Chuck ...
The unWise words of Woody
The former part of the quote sounds like Johnny Drama from Entourage pre-Five Towns. You say yourself that you are wrongly lableled because of past incidents so why continue to bring it up? The latter quote sounds like a Sergio quote. ...
I’ma Guybrarian!
... remember quotes from all sorts of movies. I like video games and comic books. I’ma nerd. I have kids so my night life is gone. Recently my wife and I have enjoyed living vicariously through the show Entourage. (We love Johnny Drama. ...
Kings of the inside joke
It's Wednesday, not Entourage day, and yet these are too good to hold or skip on account of inconvenient dates. > Today's Variety not only has a very special column penned by Johnny Drama -- "Kudos Not Without Drama" -- but also a fake ...
Tom's Take
He went from Vincent Chase to Johnny Drama in about 24 months. Part of me thinks it’s funny, the other part of me thinks it’s hysterical. Now that the Daunt needs a job, I figure I’d give him a couple ideas. It’sa tough job market, ...
Scarface vs. Medellin
Medellin: Johnny Drama. Edge: Medellin Why: Johnny. Drama. Issues surrounding production Scarface: Protests, death threats Medellin: Money, cast & crew. Edge: Scarface Why: What the Scarface people had to go through to make this movie ...
Apparently, Clemens is Swahili for, “Desperate” PART 2
The last thing I need to see is James Cameron directing a miniseries about the 2004 Red Sox on HBO which will star Johnny Drama from “Entourage” as Kevin Millar). Clemens would have given the back pages to the Sox in all of the papers ...
Omega Bank CEO named to governor s pandemic council
Entourage’ returns with the best kind of Drama Fresno Bee - No denying that. That’s why Piven wins awards and garners 10-minute “Best of” videos on YouTube. His rants are epic, his quotes worth committing to memory. But he’s no Johnny ...
And the winners are...
Johnny Drama-Entourage Jim Halpert-The Office Shawn Spencer-Psych Tommy Donnelly-The Black Donnellys Carlton Lassiter-Psych And my next fanfiction attempt will be... The Office. And yes, that of course means some sweet JAM loooovin'. ...
BUPL Episode 49: The Day Fu*kers
So this week, due to the large volume of lines, we here at TUEB are going to do something a little different: the top 3 quotes, with 1st place being the winner. Coming in at number 3 is Johnny Drama. After the initial proposition for ...
The homepage for
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off entourage song The homepage for HBO's Entourage ... Interviews: Canadian born Emmanuelle Chriqui talks about her French-Moroccan roots, shooting that ... Ari Gold, Johnny Drama and the Beach ...