Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Screenpack

mugen roster completed




today I finished the ultra dream fighting program Mugen at
6/24/2007
11:45 AM
Man I had a great time collecting and now all I can do is marvel over this immaculate roster. I am very proud to present you my mugen roster 100% completed. do enjoy.

People who helped
BlackStryka

BMG 1.Freestylers:"don't stop the rock"
BMG 2.Connie:"funky little beat"

Download Mugen At:
http://unofficial-winmugen...


leGit's MUGEN Final Roster 040907




I tried to Organize my roster as well as i could.. Finally completed my roster
Don't just watch Rate please

From Top to Bottom:

First Row: Dragon Ball Series
Second Row: Melty Blood & Sonic characters
Third Row: Samurai Showdown
Fourth Row: Guilty Gear
Fifth - Sixth Row: Street Fighter alternatives
Seventh - Ninth Row: Snk vs Capcom 2
Tenth Row: Mortal Kombat
Eleventh - Fourteenth Row:...


leGit's M.U.G.E.N Roster 03/31/07




I tried to Organize my roster as well as i could.. The next time you will see my updated roster it will be complete =] finally..

From Top to Bottom:

First Row: Dragon Ball Series
Second Row: Melty Blood
Third Row: Samurai Showdown
Fourth Row: Guilty Gear
Fifth - Sixth Row: Street Fighter alternatives
Seventh - Ninth Row: Snk vs Capcom 2
Tenth Row: Mortal Kombat
Eleventh - Fourteenth Row:...


My Mugen Roster (Completed)




My M.U.G.E.N. Roster Of 01/04/07

My 31st Video! My Dream Fighting Game Has Come True! My MFJ Screenpack is now full of all the characters I like! With No DBZ (I Don't Like DBZ) and No MK Project Characters! It's Mostly All Capcom, SNK and Marvel Characters... In This Roster Video I'm Trying Out DoubleRes = 0 To See If The Videos Are Better Like This. If Someone PM's me tips about good...


PsychoJolteon's Mugen Roster As of 1/10/07




last update: 7/5/07; provided link to my latest roster video.

My hundred thirty-ninth Mugen video. Yes, this counts.

This is my more up-to-date roster. Those that saw my last one will notice that I switched to the X-M.U.G.E.N. screenpack. I took the liberty of adding two more rows into it.
As with the last one, ratings and video comments are disabled, but regular comments are welcome...


Mugen Shiki(SS) No.2: Chun-Li by WhiteMagic2002




Don't ask me what game this is, it's MUGEN, search on google.
Also, don't ask me for characters, stages, screenpacks, ect.

This Chun-Li has a great ai. This is the Marvel vs. Capcom version of her. She likes to knock you into the air and do air combos. Chun-Li is very quick. I still beat her though.

Get Chun-Li here.
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/

Stage is Lotus Garden from Soul Calibur...


MUGEN SG No.2: Thor by Loganir & BlackDragon




My second MUGEN match on Youtube. Thor has a pretty good Ai. I really like this match.

Oh, and look out for a funny message I put in during the movie.

You can get Thor here
http://mugenesis.paodemugen.com.br/

Stage is Unknown-The Entrance by Moldredd. You can get it here.
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/~moldredd/
BGM: Warrior from an unknown land from the DBZ: Budokai series.

Don't ask...


marvel vs capcom lifebar
SS Luigi MUGEN Ep.1 - Team Insane Power (StavrosSkunk) This is the first episode of Luigi's MUGEN adventure. He is fighting with my team. I took fight.snd file from Marvel vs. Capcom 2. These voices had older EVE Battle lifebars. ...
SS Luigi MUGEN Ep.1 - Team Insane Power(StavrosSkunk)
This is the first episode of Luigi's MUGEN adventure. He is fighting with my team. I took fight.snd file from Marvel vs. Capcom 2. These voices had older EVE Battle lifebars. I made the intro for Luigi. Starring: 1. ...
My Mugen Roster (Completed)
Aznpikachu215, NLK + ETC also rating and commenting on my videos My Screenpack Mugen Fighting Jam My Lifebars Capcom vs SNK 2 My Select Sound KOF 2002 or Capcom vs SNK 2 DoubleRes = 4 I like KOF and Street Fighter Characters! ...
MUGEN - What is it?
Most screenpacks are just grafts of parts from their console brothers, such as Marvel Vs Capcom and Capcom Vs SNK. If you're lucky enough to have more that 60 chars (lucky you!), the only screenpack large enough to contain all that ...