Silent Storm-mugen

Evil Storm fight: Cheapies




Evil Storm fights Master Geese, Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun, Goenitz, and Evil Ken. NO HANDICAPS!


Evil Storm fight: Isabeau, Homer, and Thanos




Some fights I did.

Note: You might have to turn the volume up, if you can't hear.
2nd Note: The Iori killing intro is a custom intro against Homer and Kyo.


ES Silent Storm Mugen#1 - showcase time..




Yes, me and my team are still updating the storms, nearly done, just that we need to fix some things then it will be truly.

Note - NO ASKING FOR THE STORM, NO TRADES, NO REQUESTS, ASK AND BE BLOCKED.


I suck at Parrying




I really do.


Evil Storm's ShunGokuSatsu (Raging Demon)




Storm can finally use raging demon. This super cost 3 superbars. After the ShunGokuSatsu, Storm is paused for a couple of seconds. If he isn't paused for those few seconds, the shungokusatsu won't work correctly.
NO REQUESTING CHARACTERS!


Story of Storm ep.2




Episode 2 of Storm's story.


Silent Storm and Dragon Claw vs Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu




Since no one mostly cared about my exposion video I figured that I would do a vid with "him". P.S. Little Surprise in vid :)


ES Silent Storm Mugen#2 - Silent Storm vs Kamek
Thanks to my fans at Mugen Infinity for support, though the tutorial was canceled, they still continued to support us. Thanks to my friends for support, being Barrysun... Author: Evilsen82 Keywords: Silent Storm Kamek Mugen ...
Mugen Slient Storm
When i record with Hypercam, it's silent. Characters (C) Darkstalkers, Fox, Marvel, Turkey (Unknown) Background (C) Sonic Hill ...ES Silent Storm Mugen#2 - Silent Storm vs KamekThanks to my fans at Mugen Infinity for support, though.
Rex507 MUGEN Quickie: WHO'S THE JUGGERNAUT NOW HUH?
And the Silent storm here is just a paint job on Old Tetsu so requesting is dumb. EDIT: Whoa! Youtube maimed the quality. Guess it doesn't like Silent Storm or somthing... Author: Rex507 Keywords: Silent Storm MUGEN Juggernaut Owned ...