Baconstein Mugen

May Alien Attack!




Surely you must have seen this one coming. XD May fights off 16 aliens and the Queen. Since May has no true strong lower-region attack the way most fighters (especially Chun-Li and Mai) do, I had to summon Torchic and use flamethrower instead. But not to worry, it makes an EXCELLENT substitute - why, it even hones in on airborne enemies!

Please remember that I am controlling both May AND...


MUGEN: SF2 Ryu Vs Thing, then May




Double feature match with two different opponents...

First Match: I take on the Warner's Thing. This version is the Tunglashor's Version, which provides much more fight then Erradicator's. I thought this was going to be a long fight, but it ended up shorter then in the trial runs. So I added a second fight.

Second Match: May/Haruka from Pokemon by (according to the Author in the Def File)...


MUGEN - May (me) vs. Spiderman




I would consider this to be more of a regular match than a testdrive. It's not Spiderman 2.0, but still somewhat of a challenge to me, especially when playing as May. I think I'm really getting used to her now. In fact, I even managed to win one round against the menacing Ella today. It feels kind of awkward to record so many regular battles as a different character than Chun-Li without...


MUGEN - May (me) vs. Master Hand




Another testdrive battle. It may not seem like May is doing much other than blocking, but remember that I am controlling the Pokemons' every move. Enjoy the match! ^^

© 1997-2007 Nintendo, Creatures, GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, TV Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku. Pokémon properties are trademarks of Nintendo. No copyright infrigment intended.


MUGEN - May (me) vs. Ryu & Ken




This video is basically me taking May for a "testdrive" against the two most standard fighters on my roster (except for maybe KFM). Her life was set back to 1000, where it was originally at. It wasn't supposed to be anything really spectacular, just testing her out. I finally figured out how the Pokemon summons work - how to bring them out for a second, or to make them your partner, how...


MUGEN - Mai Shiranui (me) vs. May




Mai vs. May! Who will win? =o

Again, May's life is doubled... There's something about longer fights that just makes everything seem more balanced to me. Technically, I could've lowered Mai's life. This video shows how May, much like Morrigan and SuperMario, is very vulnerable to low attacks. She is also quite vulnerable to projectiles. Enjoy!

Haruka/May, Beautifly, Bulbasaur, Skitty,...


MUGEN - Chun-Li (me) vs. May




I could've done better in this battle. I had to double May's life because everything I did seemed WAY too powerful at first - now it's at perfect balance. Well, for me, anyway. May is a pretty decent character with several different Pokemon summons. She's easy to beat, but playing as her may require a little getting used to. The whole "Pokemon summon" system is actually kind of complex,...


May Alien Attack!
And you can't block while performing it, because that is a completely different combination and will instead resort in using ember... Well, enjoy! ^^. Author: BaconStein Keywords: MUGEN Haruka May Pokemon Diamond Pearl Ruby Sapphire ...
MUGEN - May (me) vs. Master Hand
... but remember that I am controlling the Pokemons' every move. Enjoy the match! ^^. Author: BaconStein Keywords: MUGEN Haruka May Master Hand Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald Diamond Pearl Smash Bros Brawl Melee Nintendo fighting game ...
MUGEN - Chun-Li (me) vs. May
I want to give a big thanks to my friend Shinrahunter at Infinity Mugen Team Forums for re-uploading May for me - her old SendSpace link expired. Let me know if you want Haruka/May, too! :). Author: BaconStein ...
Chun-Li Alien Attack!
But she's still the strongest woman in the world! =D. Author: BaconStein Keywords: MUGEN Chun-Li Alien vs Predator Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting fight game videogame Death Egg Ark Added: March 27, 2007.
SONIC HATE HOMER!
... then I immediately press Ctrl+2 and start playing as Sonic. And other than that, enjoy the video! Author: BaconStein Keywords: MUGEN Homer Simpsons Sonic the Hedgehog fight fighting game video videogame Super Smash Brothers Bros. ...
SONIC HATE PETER!
I beefed up the speed to Fast 3 specially for this video, to give it that jerky "Family Guy" animation look. Enjoy! ^_^. Author: BaconStein Keywords: MUGEN Family Guy Peter Sonic the Hedgehog fight fighting game video videogame Super ...