Kamek X Mugen

LM MUGEN: REVENGE on Team Electro-Renegades!




I asked my friend Pikawil64 to do a team battle against my team, and he sure pwned my team good, so to speak. So I seek revenge on my loss and challenge him again, bringing this to a draw...now that I think of it, it's kinda pointless...

Special thanks goes to Pikawil64 for giving me the links to the stage, BGM, and characters. I owe you big, man!

On team Saikyou we have:

The girl...


GDBF mugen teams: graydarkblinkyfreak vs neokamek




yep yep MD mugen it was already taken so I use gdbf mugen now I hade to admit it was a tough battle if it was dificult battle neokamek will be more difficult vs psychojolteon luigio or judgespear


well

stages:rouges stage

bgm:ffs1_rouge.mp3

Ill give you two links fr the sonic characters
1st: http://br.geocities.com/salvaramh/
2ed: http://br.geocities.com/almarcio137

ok future naruto...


Star-X Mugen: Cless's Adventures - The Dark Queen Part 2




See vid for info.

This time around Dark Arc is heavily reduced in stats, and Cless and Xhol get a HUGE boost. Thanks to SILENT MUGEN POWARZ XD


MUGEN Character roster.




My MUGEN character roster.
All of these characters are requestable.
If you notice any errors in the character's name or the author's name, please send me a message.
Note: Some of the characters in the description did not appear in the video.

Pocket Akuma by Kong.
Amy Rose by MUGEN Hunter
Bark by MUGEN Hunter.
Bean by MUGEN Hunter.
Big by MUGEN Hunter.
Bio Spark by Di Gi Jared.
Blues by...


My mugen roster 7/31/2007




Update: It appears people are sending me even more friend invites just to get to the characters on my roster. I guess I didn't make myself clear on the last part. You must also meet the requirements on my channel description.

Another note: Like last time, this is not my entire roster.

If you see something on here you want, just tell me and I'll send you the link, or if the character is...


Star-X Mugen: Cless's Adventures - The Dark Queen part 1




See video for info.

And BTW, I made a mistake on balancing. Accidentally gave the two heroes crappy attack and Dark Arc normal attack. Sorry ^_^;


Star-X Mugen: Cless's Adventures - Dooby Dummy Strikes!




See video for info.

Dooby Dummy's stats are a bit lower than the average level 4 char. It's because of his rediculously cheap attacks and AI. This is why the amount of EXP gained is so high compared to the Necos.


Deep Mugen Survival Tournament #3: Reiko Hikari by Kamek
Mugen video number 3. Ehh... quickest survival eva? I think so. XD. Author: KenDeep Keywords: Street Fighter Ken Ken_Deep Deep KenDeep Reiko Kamek NeoKamek Guilty Gear Added: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:26:06 GMT ...
Kakuge Yaro Bonus Stage Tournament - Round 1
Oh snizzle. Author: Kamek Keywords: mugen kakuge yaro tetsu blaque hashimoto reiko nanashi car bonus stage Added: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:06:59 GMT. Video codes to display this video on your website! <table border=0 cellpadding=0 ...
TRP Team Match #1: LorenzoTheComic
Sorry LTC, I had to switch out Metaknight for Megaman X. Metaknight just wasn't being supportive for Mario enough. as for the match specs... I'm Freeman, and the others are computers. Kim mostly overtook the match, ...
Kurisu no MUGEN: Wizard's Duel
Kamek Magikoopa in a fierce duel of magic! Author: Blazeman Keywords: MUGEN Kano Kirishima Kamek Added: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 03:20:04 GMT. Video codes to display this video on your website! <table border=0 cellpadding=0 ...
Mugen: Shinryu Vs Cheap Characters no.5
Leave a coment telling me about them, and where I can find them. Author: Shinryuu82 Keywords: Mugen Shinryu Cheap Characters Jet Stingray Slash Beast Hyper Neo-Kamek Mech Hisui Added: April 5, 2007.
Mugen: Shinryu Vs Cheap Characters no.6
... Skiver Omega Tiger Woods Fallen Skiver Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-SGHyL04ko OWN3D: SoulGen Eraser Dooby Dummy Fallen Balrog Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgGPvo2S7Lo OWN3D: Jet Stingray Slash Beast Hyper Neo-Kamek ...
Chars Diversos
Tifa by Yamakich: http://www.geocities.jp/yamakichi_do/mugen.htm Creator Websites N64Mario84: http://gcnmario.free.fr/ Doorhenge: http://www.newwavemugen.com/~randomselect/doorhenge/ NeoKamek: http://kamek.i-xxcell.com/ Phantom.of.the. ...
KxM Special: Metool Pwnz Cheapies The Ninth
Robotnik) Go Hibiki (DarkMasterS) Akaitsuki Perfect Storm X (again?) Arcueid (Kuro) And now on today's list of Metool-pwning: Karin (VF Gowcaiser version, Andre Lopes) Cheap AI, exuberated by the fact that her supers are overpowered and ...