Lee Dong Wook

Simply Precious - Electric New Paper

Simply Precious
Electric New Paper, Singapore - Aug 20, 2007
Kim Hee Ae (third from left) and Lee Dong Wook (extreme right) star in this quiet but intense family drama. Lead actress Kim Hee Ae, who took a break from ...
Korea develops new gameplan to raise Wave again - Variety Asia

Korea develops new gameplan to raise Wave again
Variety Asia, Hong Kong - 23 minutes ago
Gone are the days when the casting of a major star like Lee Byung-heon or Jang Dong-gun could guarantee a multimillion-dollar presale to Japan. ...
``SN Summit to Have Dual Impact’’ - Korea Times

``SN Summit to Have Dual Impact’’
Korea Times, South Korea - Aug 30, 2007
Former Prime Minister Lee Hae-chan is widely viewed as a candidate who has Roh's ear, while former Unification Minister Chung Dong-young has distanced ...
President Roh’s Precedent in Bribery Case Repeats Years Later - Donga.com

President Roh’s Precedent in Bribery Case Repeats Years Later
Donga.com, South Korea - Aug 31, 2007
One day in November 2002, then presidential candidate Roh Moo-hyun met with Sun & Moon chairman Moon Byeong-wook for breakfast at a hotel in Seoul. ...
South Korean Reaction to Summit Mixed - Donga.com

South Korean Reaction to Summit Mixed
Donga.com, South Korea - Aug 8, 2007
Now, North Korea will publicize that the South Korean president came to North Korea to see North Korean leader Kim Jong Il.” An office worker, Lee Dong-wook ...
Policymakers Downplay Fallout of Subprime Crisis - Korea Times

Policymakers Downplay Fallout of Subprime Crisis
Korea Times, South Korea - Aug 10, 2007
Hur Kyung-wook, director general of the Ministry of Finance and Economy, said Friday that companies will not likely experience difficulties raising funds ...
DVD Review: Arang and The Ghost - Blogcritics.org

DVD Review: Arang and The Ghost
Blogcritics.org, OH - Aug 8, 2007
So-young (Song Yoon-ah) and her new partner Hyung-gi (Lee Dong-wook) are initially called to the scene of a death thinking it to be just another murder case ...
my girl ep 06 part 6-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


my girl ep 06 part 5-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


my girl ep 05 part 8-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


my girl ep 05 part 7-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


my girl ep 05 part 6-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


my girl ep 05 part 5-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


my girl ep 05 part 2-8 engsubs




Acted by Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, Lee Joon Ki,... with english subtitles. If there're many supports, I'll upload the full movie. ENJOY & DONT FORGET TO RATE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!


please lee dong wook and lee da hae! you two are j...
like in every country they go to, lee da hae and lee dong wook are a known pair and like after so long, they have co-stared with other actress like hyun young and lee ji hoon. i know there were rumours but no evidence and their rumours ...
well. i had this conversation with someone who say...
i remember when they asked you about who do you like working with, ha suk jin or lee ji hoon and you said both are great. and lee ji hoon was like what about lee dong wook? MY GIRL! fantasy couple! says: haha Byun Da Hye says: ...
Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae Found this video mad...
Found this video made especially for the stars of My Girl, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. This is a long video, but they look really cute. I'm wondering if they're going out in real life; they have a great onscreen chemistry. ...
Lee Dong-Wook Nama Lengk...
Nama Lengkap, :, Lee Dong-wook. Panggilan Kesayangan, :, Wookie. Tanggal Lahir, :, 6 November 1981. Tinggi, :, 185 cm. Berat Badan, :, 78 kg. Golongan Darah, :, B. Pendidikan, :, Saejung University. Filmografi, : ...
Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae
This is a video I made of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. It's not the best, but hope you all enjoy it. Lee Dong Wook is SOOOO HOTT!!! The song is from MY GIRL.
Lee dong wook... Photo
LEE DONG WOOK pa.
Lee Dong wook & Lee Da Hae (Moments MV)
Slideshow collections of their cute moments together.song: When I met YOuhope u like.
my girl characters
For one thing, Lee Dong Wook acts as good as he looks in "My Girl". He is cast perfectly as the stubborn and somewhat inflexible Seol Gongchan who will do anything to fulfill his dying grandfather's wish. I did not think much of Lee ...
my girl 6-4 part 2
I'll just upload the clips I love in this k-film, my girl, acted by lee dong wook and lee da hae, so dont ask me for uploading the I'll just upload the clips I love in this k-film, my girl, acted by lee dong wook and lee da hae, ...
lee dong wook
it has been a year month over when lee dong wook visit philippines, well that day was my luckiest day and so of my friend Kapanalig JO-M, well that happened in aBS - cbn, it look us almost a day just to see him and it was all worth it, ...
ZieM - lee dong wook! 2 =]
pictures again!
Lee Dong Wook Bio
Real Name: Lee Dong-Wook. Birthday:1981-Nov-06. Country: South Korea. Profession: Actor. Height: 185cm. Weight: 78kg. TV Shows:. My Girl (2005). Hanoi Bride (2005). Precious Family (2004). Island Village Teacher (2004) ...
clips from my girl..
bet you know what episode these came from..
Lee Dong Wook & Lee Dae Hee(My Girl)
Diễn viên & Ca sĩ Hàn ^^!!!! posted a photo:. Lee Dong Wook & Lee Dae Hee(My Girl)
Korean Actor:Lee Dong Wook
Name: 이동욱 / Lee Dong-wook Profession: Actor Date of birth: November 6, 1981 Height: 185cm Weight: 78kg Blood type: B Education: Saejung University TV Series My Girl (SBS, 2005) Hanoi Bride (SBS, 2005) Precious Family (KBS2, ...
My Girl - Review
Seol Gongchan (Lee Dong Wook) is the only heir of the owner of L’Avenuel Hotel, which is one of the top hotels in Korea. His grandfather, Seol Woong, charges him with the duty of finding his granddaughter, who is also Gongchan’s cousin. ...
Lee Dong Wook - Wowowee
WOW GWAPO tlaga ni Lee Dong.
dong wook's profile.
english name : Lee Dong Wook chinese name: Li Dong Xu dob: november 6, 1981 blood type : B height: 184 cm weight: 78kg Education: Saejung University TV series: * My Girl (SBS, 2005) * Hanoi Bride (SBS, 2005) ...
MY BOY. =)
some of lee dong wook's pictures which i got from different sites.
Choose Your Favorite of the Three
Please pick your favorite and comment!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Dong Gun. Lee Dong Wook. Won Bin. Favorite of the three hotties. Lee Dong Gun Lee Dong Wook Won Bin. View Results. Make your own poll.