Little Rascals Dear Darla

The Dear Darla Letter




This is my nephew Thomas who was probably 2 or 3 at the time. He is telling me how the Dear Darla letter goes that Alfalfa says on the Little Rascals. It more or less goes: Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You are scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa


The Little Rascals




Dear Darla.. I hate your stinkin guts!


Dear Darla (david and ashleigh style)




me and my lil brother saying line from the little rascals movie: dear darla i hate your stinking guts. you make me vomit. you are the scum between my toes. love, alfalfa


My Little Rascal




Arieanna loves to quote this "Dear Darla" letter from The Little Rascals movie.


Dear Darla




reenacting a scene from Little Rascals


Dear Darla




Jessilyn quoting little rascals


Dear Darla




Daniel


my favorite lines from little rascals =D
[Delivering Alfalfa's letter to Darla] Buckwheat: Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa. Uh Huh: Actually, I've always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a ...
Dear Darla
haha. this is one of my favorite scenes in the little rascals movie!
On the Menu? A Buffet of Titles!
Akil Taylor – “Little Rascals” Akil suggest this movie because he fancies Buck Wheat and can’t get enough of Spanky’s recital of Darla’s revised Love Note: “Dear Darla, I hate your stickin guts, you make me vomit… ...
little rascals just for lotti!
Darla: Alfalfa, that's a part of you I've never seen before! [Delivering Alfalfa's letter to Darla] Buckwheat: Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vo...
Blogapalooza 2.0
(What Would The Little Rascals Do?) Of course Spanky and Darla would shout in unison - “Let’s put on a Show!” They’d get Alfalfa to sing a few standards, have some of the Gang put on some song and dance numbers a la Ziegfeld, ...
nc17
What why darla jäger der finsternis the little rascals darla is your complete jaime bergman guide angrl to the New England home of a gina torres particular book from jaden the Gaza Strip and that david boreanes got darla j ...
Our Gang — Part Two By 1935, they?d honed off…
The singing cowboy host of Charlotte TV?s Little Rascals Club had been rebuffed when he sought an interview, and Mrs. Call had to deal with the persistent local myth that confused her with Our Gang?s Darla Hood. ...
sTufFs to tEll......
he has a cute smile > he know my fave line(dear darla.. i hate your stinkin guts from little rascals) * he was singin out the blue(you are so beautiful to me) then i remembered alfalfa singing it and i asked jill about and he heard it of...
The Little Rascals
We are believe in personal service and excellent value THE LITTLE RASCALS shorts listed below are available in both colorized and original black and white versions. ... To Contact the Krewe of Little Rascals is committed dear darla ...
my name is sooah
The Little Rascals: When the two little kids recited what they thought Alfalfa had said to Darla in the note... 'Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts... you're the scuuum beneath my toes, etc. Love, Al-af-ah. ...
Building a bridge over the "Gay Man Straight Haters Club"
However, labels have a way of affecting us pretty heavily in the GLBT community, and I wonder if we've done exactly what those boys did way back in the days of the "Little Rascals." Oh, you remember them, don't you? ...
little rascals
Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit... You are the scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa.
...and now a word from our sponsor
(Her name was initially Darla, but the D didn't work well in a murmuring sense, and I wanted to remove all association with any happy figure, (Darla from the Little Rascals,) ---though, in my memory, there was an episode of 'Little ...
taong bahay
Little Rascals. Oh so adorable. One of my favorite movies. Haaay, katuwa talaga. "Boys.... uggghhhhh!" Hahahahaha! Buckwheat: "I got a dollar, i got a dollar, i got a dollar, hey, hey, hey hey!" Alfalfa: "Dear Darla, I hate your ...
ahhhh, the old days:))
Little rascals!:Pi'd watch it again and again until i'd memorize the lines and pretend i was part of the movie!:P so i decided to post some of those memorable lines here, wala lang:)) Alfalfa: (Off-key singing) Yooouuu are so beautiful, ...
movie quote spam thread
"Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts..." -The Little Rascals.
LITTLE RASCALS
DeAr DaRlA,i HaTe Ur StIcKiNg GuTs , U mAkE mE vOmIt , Ur ScUm BeTwEeN mY tOeSlOvE, aLfaLfA...
Skoal!
Darla, The Little Rascals ---- **IMMUTABLE ANGST Miriam, Miriam Come into my solarium. Felix Unger, The Odd Couple ---- ANOTHER CHRISTMAS OF AGONY i. Misha the dog lies dead in the bog. ii. The children mourn over the carcass. ...
Dear Darla...
Does anyone remember this movie? I loved Little Rascals. Speaking of little rascals... I was talking to leslie and christine on my myspace yesterday, and I was holding lana in my lap. Well, i got this...
Narrative Two from the book "Call Her Alice"
... singing (loudly but nasally, think of Alfalfa from the “Little Rascals” crooning “I’m in the Mood for Love” to Darla) and acting (stiffly) as “Enoch Snow” in Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Carousel”, as well as causing Jason Robards to ...