Nightmare Ssj3 Sephiroth

Mugen: GM(me) vs. ESM(Al defense cheap)




Must likely i'm old fan of Sailor Moon, likely i do not hate sailor moon by the first place that is does'nt matter because of why? i was wondering just wanna find out when it will final espiode that is all...

Eternal Sailor Moon is defense cheapie character better like of it then Nightmare Broli, and so as Sephiroth-chan(aka Sephiroth) that is for paying christ defeating me by Wolverine,...


Omega tom hanks vs cheap characters part 14




123well now, it looks like I've formed my OWN cheap-busting team! MZero and white queen along with Omega tom hanks are here to pwn more cheap characters and inorder to compete the team, they had to call in a member of team Heros to assist them.

last guests: Neco, Link, Green ranger, Wario, neo-Sephiroth
last victims: Omega tiger woods, Master Geese, Enternal Sailor Moon, The nightmare...


SA MUGEN Death to Cheapies ep. 1




Death to Cheapies episode 1:

Gulthor's Stolen POS's and BTW Evil Ken Sucks.

This is the first of my cheap killing series staring Megaman Plus by Darkriem, Metool by N64Mario, Maverick Hunter Zero by ArielAlex co & DDarkbeing, and Omega by N64mario together they form the Cheapie Slayers. Join them as they take on the worst cheap-ass's the MUGEN community has to offer. Remember if you got...


MUGEN AS1: Sephiroth And Goku SSJ6 Vs The Nightmare SSJ3




I thought I would be dead in the last round but I defeated The Nightmare SSJ3. Get Goku SSJ6 At:
http://www.zshare.net/download/23572494b2eeac/

Characters (C) Final Fantasy, Shonen Jump, Shonen Jump

Music (C) Megaman ZX (DS)

Enjoy !


Mugen Roster as of 8/8/07




I am open to trades, as I still have a lot of slots open. PM me if you want a trade (f.andore@yahoo.com for email). Trades will be done based on rarity of the requested character (trading rarer characters will get you rarer characters).

However, I will NOT trade for the following:
*Unrequestable characters
*"Pocket" characters
*Omega Tom Hanks/Tiger Woods
*The Nightmare SSJ3/Broli, or...


KOSF Battle #30 - Team KOSF Vs. Team Unown




The next day... Kyo and Athena were on a date... When Kyo was about to tell Athena about the secret... Evil Ryu and Rock comes and tells Kyo that theres a challenging team that wants to face Team KOSF! It was Team Unown (A Very Cheap Team)

--------------------------------

Kyo: Wow, what a cheap team... I bet the owner just wants AI's on his team.

Evil Ken: Shut up! You guys are weak...


My Mugen Roster: As of 8-7-07




READ MY DESCRIPTION!! Sorry theirs no sound. If you want a character tell me the name of the character, the time he/she appeared in, and your email adress. However here are some characters i can not request for.

Unrequestable Characters:



The Nightmare SSJ3 By Gulthor: Stolen sprite and a stolen code from Necromancer's Broli.

Sephiroth By Gulthor: Stolen sprites from Setsuna.


Day 1 - The Nightmare Begins...
OK, so I meant to post this yesterday and it never quite happened, I was studying all night. I'll get the that later. So I get to my Dad's at 8 Sunday night. Mic...
Nightmare Ssj3 Download
MUGEN AS1: Sephiroth And Goku SSJ6 Vs The Nightmare SSJ3 I thought I would be dead in the last round but I defeated The Nightmare SSJ3. Get Goku SSJ6 At: http://www.zshare.net/download/23572494b2eeac/ Characters (C) Final Fantasy, ...
Chars Diversos
Sephiroth, The Nightmare SSJ3: (Removed due to Gulthor being a thief) Evil Ken, Evil Ryu, and Dragon Claw: http://www.reubenkee.com/ (Click on the MUGEN Institute graphic) Marvin the Martian, Duck Dodgers, Popeye, and more cartoon ...