Quotes From Twilight By Stephanie Meyer

Twilight: The Reason




!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
If you have not read "New moon" then don't watch this! And if you haven't read it, why the heck not?!?! Anyways, onto the description. This video starts out with Edward telling Bella he doesn't want her anymore(yeah right!;) ) and then it shows the months that passed. Then it goes to when they arrive back in Forks after the whole Italy thing. And Edward is explaining...


Twilight Quotes, With Or Without You




Quotes from Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, plus some pictures. Set to "With or Without You" by U2. Sorry if the quotes come a little fast. Also, Bella's quotes came out a bit pixel-y. This is my first video, mostly just trying out Windows Movie Maker to see what I could do.


Twilight: Edward/Bella/Jacob love triangle




!!!!!POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!
If you haven't read eclipse or possibly new moon I would suggest not watching this right now! Now onto the description. This is a video I made to represent the love triangle between Edward, Bella and Jacob in Stephenie Meyer's book series entitled "Twilight". I do not own the characters or quotes! I haven't found my ideal Edward yet, but I think Tom sturridge...


Twilight- Bella and Edward




**I made a petition for Tom as Edward. If you like him for Edward, please sign it and send it to other Tom fans. Here is the link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tomisedwardcullen/

Cast: Edward Cullen- Tom Sturridge
Bella Swan- Emory Collins
Song: MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday Quotes from the novel "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer
Pictures of Tom Sturridge from Tom Sturridge...


La Tua Cantante




A collection of beautiful quotes from our beloved Edward Cullen, ranging through all three books


Bella and Edward - At the beginning




My favorite quotes from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

Song:"At the beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis"

Bella: Rachel Hurd-Wood
Edward: Tom Sturridge

I do not own the pictures used in this video. They were taken from Google and RHW.net


Edward and Bella




These are some pics of Edward and Bella and some of my favorite quotes of the book. Based on Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, an awesome book read it if you haven't. This also contains an image that would be New Moon. If you can find it and the time then good job. It's long but i did save the best for last.


20 TWILIGHT QUOTES
Ello ello ello! This is my first post and I come baring twenty icons! :). [ THE REST AT MY JOURNAL]
The Quotes Fall From The 'Bove
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (8/4/07) “I never thought I’d see the day where I’d be willing to take a bet against you, Alice, but it has arrived.” — Bella Swan Eclipse was absolutely wonderful. Not my favorite...but wonderful just the ...
Gaspard (HAWT!) & Twilight/New Moon Quotes Icons
[35] Emma Watson [10] Gaspard Ulliel [10] Twilight/New Moon Quotes ( "I don’t seem strong enough to stay away from you, so I suppose that you’ll get your way…whether it kills you or not." )
35 general art/stephenie meyer
35 Twilight + 15 General + 20 Stephenie Meyer (Quotes) 30 Superbad + 30 Quotes I woke up from a very vivid dream. In my dream, two people were having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods...
Quotes (Eclipse spoilers)
I was away and i missed one of the quotes, these are the ones i have: “And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche.” — Alice Cullen “I prefer brunettes.” — Edward Cullen ...
Multifandom Batch- Quotes and More
-Twilight Quotes (ECLIPSE *SLIGHTLY SPOILERISH*) -Twilight -Miscellaneous Actors (Gaspard Ulliel, Jensen Ackles, Emily Browning, Alexis Bledel, Zooey Deschannel) -Heroes -Harry Potter (GoF, House icons) -HP Quotes (1 Animated) ...
Quotes From Twilight By Stephanie Meyer
Which involves leaving comments.... Cast: Edward Cullen- Tom Sturridge Bella Swan- Emory Collins Song: MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday Quotes from the novel "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer Pictures of Tom Sturridge from Tom.
You know you're obsessed with Twilight when...
23)Your English teacher asks why you keep spelling your name Stephanie with an 'e', like Stephenie Meyer. 24)Your friends stop calling you to ask you to hang out, because your reply is always 'Can't. Too busy. Rereading Twilight.' ...
Twilight icons
14 Quotes/ Misceallanous (light spoilers for Eclipse, I'd say (but very very light) TEASER: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ...
Fanmix- Eclipse- There and Back Again
There and Back Again: An Eclipse Fanmix Inside: -Individual Cover Art for each song -Book Quotes and Explanation -Individual Files and .zip files -12 great songs to accompany you through a great book! Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. ...
Quotes
I know that a lot of new people have joined the community, and with the new book coming out soon I thought I'd be fun if we put together our favorite quotes from both books. Two that always stick in my head. ...
200 Icons
[200] Eclipse Quotes (Chapter 1-12) Teaser:. xx, xx. Consider yourself warned!
Some random questions...
14) What's your favorite Twilight and New Moon quotes? 15) Do werewolves have special abilities? Thanks to those that answer my questions! :) Remember don't add any spoilers about Eclipse in your answers! (If you want post a second ...
Icons, Wallpapers, Banners, Oh my.
[1] Twilight Banner (made from the Wallpaper) [52] Icons ---[10] Twilight (Featuring Gaspard Ulliel and Emily Browning) ---[7] Twilight Text Only ---[4] Harry Potter Houses ---[8] Harry Potter Text Only (4 quotes from Snape's Worst ...
Need for Discussion
It was so much fun finding all the quotes that Stephenie had been posting for the past month or so. I feel content right now knowing that for the moment, at least, my need for more of the story has been quenched. ...
just wondering...
I don't care what it looks like, quotes, pictures.. whatever just Twilight related!!! :) Thanks! (Also I copied this icon from someone and then lost the page, so if you made it let me know and I'll credit it to you.)
84 Icons
[28] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [28] Quotes [28] Twilight Quotes Teaser:. xx, xx. (I'm just 2 people short of a threesome.)
It was like trying to stare down a destroying angel.
Anyway, while I was re-reading the two books in anticipation for today's release, I made notes of all my favourite quotes and passages... they're posted in my journal HERE. Please feel free to add to them! ...
Multi-Fandom-Icon-Post
[11] Eclipse quotes (might be slightly spoiler-ish, but not much) [15] Heroes (Pilot-icons in celebration of RTL2 airing the 1 season in October) [5] Pride & Predjudice (2005-version) [12] Rose Tyler (Doctor Who) [6] Shia LaBeouf ...
iconsss
My first time making Twilight icons. Don't worry, no spoilers in here. :P Teasers:. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. - - - On #11, I used brushes from here. Hope you like them! :] I'm going to make some more later with quotes from the ...