Virjan

Virjan Likka




riding my horse named 'virjan likka'


Virjan, 45, Ogre
Vīrietis ar veselīgu attieksmi.
FREE
Freeshe walked in, look into my eyes and walked away. faith had nothing to do with her and me. i was just attracted to her freedom. that fluidity thats boarder line insanity to anyother person. ...
im turning 21!!! A look at my life as of now... (plus gift ideas)
i am currently living at home. i dont have a time frame of when ill be moving out, my parents are supporting me by giving my a house to live in and a car to drive, while i get my life started. i am ab...
NEW POEM!!!!
mesmorized by the lies that are descised like mere illusions of the tunnel with a bright light at the end. truths are bent ment to get a false feeling, id rather lie and get a smile than&nbs...
untitled poem
you said you and i were meant to be,left my love cause your love was suppose to be meant to be.slain chains connected to my grave,afraid of the day i finally rest my eyes cause ill be wondering abo...
kuppi @ 2005-08-05T17:24:00
Rolando Anthony Virjan III was born on Aug 3rd at 5:58am. He was 9.11 lbs and 21" long. He has my brother's chin...
Vedh
jhale jag sare virjan tila shodto aahe re ase ved panghrun... hoti savali ti majhi... ka vizhale deep-jeevan tila shodto aahe re ase ved panghrun... ek hoti ti kahani... anth yava na kalun... tila shodto aahe re ase ved panghrun...
REMEMBER !!!!! MARATON DE REYES
VIRJAN 00:55:15 545) 776 OMAR RAMÓN MONZÓN 00:55:20 546) 777 NICOLAS F SANDOVAL-PINGET 00:55:22 547) 778 ARNOLDO A. MONTIEL 00:55:25 548) 779 MARCELO J. RUBIN DE CELIS 00:55:25 549) 780 JUAN CARLOS CRESTO 00:55:28 ...
Apaleena7
She is a virjan: she wuz raped at twelve bi a femli friend who culdnt finish off watt he hed sterted because he was wreng in tha hede an an impodent fool. Har fathar cut tha man’s throoat with a scyth an watchd as he bled ta deeth in a ...
AWESOME time:) Happy Birthday Chris and Jassia!
Virjan! Lol then we went to Sonic (Chris was Hungry!) Lol everyone was staring at us, we were still Colorful:P Lol we stayed at sonic like for an Hour.. wow... Lol then we walked stephanie home, then went back to Aleishas Chris and I ...
mrsjingles @ 2006-09-25T21:58:00
Who is the little kid, the one being accused of it, or the one saying it? Don't fuck with Daniel Cullity. Don't fuck with Megan Stein. Don't fuck with Candace Virjan, Jeanna Stronat, Aaron Greenwell, or anyone else in my brood.